Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Healthcare Workers’ Foundation’s (HWF’s) website.
- The content on HWF’s website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither HWF nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and HWF expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on HWF’s website is entirely at your own risk, for which HWF shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through HWF’s website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to HWF. Reproduction of any part of it is prohibited.
- Any trademarks reproduced on HWF’s website, which are not the property of, or licensed to HWF, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of HWF’s website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- HWF’s website may sometimes include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that HWF endorses any websites. HWF has no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- Your use of HWF’s website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. HWF endeavours to keep the information that it provides up-to-date and correct, but it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will HWF be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HWF, and HWF has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them by HWF.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. HWF takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our website policies:
- Cookies policy (below)
Cookies help HWF provide you with a better website, by enabling it to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives HWF access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with the charity. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find out more about cookies and how to control them from your browser by visiting the about cookies website.
Cookies enable HWF to:
- estimate its audience size and usage pattern
- store information about your preferences, and so allow HWF to customise its site according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognise you when you return to HWF’s site
IP Addresses and Cookies
HWF may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.