Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Healthcare Workers’ Foundation’s (HWF’s) website.
This website is operated by or on behalf of the Healthcare Workers’ Foundation (“HWF”), a private company limited by guarantee, registered in England with company number 12554606 and a Charity, registered in England and Wales with Registered charity number 1189737 and in Scotland with Registered charity number SCO52266.
This website is intended for use by UK residents in relation to their activities within the UK. If you choose to access this website from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk. HWF may limit the availability of this website to any person or geographic area at any time.
- The content on HWF’s website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither HWF nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and HWF expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on HWF’s website is entirely at your own risk, for which HWF shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through HWF’s website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to HWF. Reproduction of any part of it is prohibited. See Copyright below.
- Any trademarks reproduced on HWF’s website, which are not the property of, or licensed to HWF, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of HWF’s website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- HWF’s website may sometimes include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that HWF endorses any websites. HWF has no responsibility for the content of any linked website. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third-party websites and also the value and integrity of any goods or services offered by such websites.
- Your use of HWF’s website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis. HWF reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, without reason and without liability to suspect or block you from with website with immediate effect and without notice. HWF reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the website and will not be liable to you if for any reason this website or any content on it is unavailable or subject to disruption at any time or for any period.
Copyright in the publications, information, documents, images, photos, logos, names, audio, video, icons, materials and other content (“Content”) on this website is owned by HWF or its licensors.
None of the Content on this website may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of HWF. All such rights are reserved and protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Please address requests for consent to email@example.com
You may not download or print off for any purpose any parts of this website (including Content) other than for personal non-commercial use. If downloading or printing off such parts, you must not modify such parts in any way, must not use any Content separately from any accompanying text and must acknowledge our status (and that of any contributors) as the authors or owners of the Content.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. HWF endeavours to keep the information that it provides up-to-date and correct, but it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will HWF be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HWF, and HWF has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them by HWF.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. HWF takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our website policies:
- Cookies policy (below)
You must use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any other party. Such restriction and inhibition include, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass, defame or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
HWF does not warrant that this website will be interrupted or error-free, that defects in materials or functions will be corrected, or that this site or its servers are free of viruses or bugs.
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the servers on which this site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a disrupted denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. HWF will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and it will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
HWF will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
Third party terms and conditions
If you experience any problems with this website, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies help HWF provide you with a better website, by enabling it to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives HWF access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with the charity. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies enable HWF to:
- Estimate its audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow HWF to customise its site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to HWF’s site.
IP Addresses and cookies
HWF may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.